I declared today as my bank day. Reason? The only day that I would get in months to go to the bank to do my stuff. Another reason to hate working. You won't have any free time to do the things you wanted to do.
Hence, I went to 3 banks today. THREE!!
Argh...the waiting was just plain torturing. And while waiting for Bank P to process my application for a new bank account, this lil girl was crying her eyes out. How I wanted to slap her to shut her up. And yes, I work with kids and I do love them. Most of them anyways. And when the manager called my name out, gosh...it felt like I was in the clinic waiting for my turn to see the doc.
Which reminds me...I have to find a day to see my gynae. And my dentist. And my hairstylist. And my manicurist. ARGH...I need a time machine.
And happy birthday to my other half, Elaine Tan =)
No comments:
Post a Comment