Friday, July 24, 2009

And then I forgot.

I was just surfing around and suddenly had this urge to look at my old blog entries. Looking at them, I realized how time flies. 3 years just literally disappeared with a blink of eye. Fine, many blinks. 

Looking at them, needless to say, I miss life back then. The place. And all the people. But, I've also realized that there were things in there that I did not remember saying. And of the things that I remembered, there were no traces of them in there. 3 years from now, what would I remember? If I look back at this entry, would it be like reading a stranger's ruminations?

I can't help but wonder too...what if. All the what if that ran through my mind. Life works in a mystifying way that we mere beings won't be able to understand. 

Amazing. 

No comments: