OMG. I thought I would died by Monday. Miraculously (& unexpectedly), I'm still alive. Though hanging by a thread *a really really thin one*. Thought I would have cracked but unexpectedly, did not.
I thought I will have a peaceful Tuesday & Wednesday. Unexpectedly, saw some emails that just screwed up my entire coming week. Then, saw some idiotic people's mistakes. Which then screwed up my night. Which then caused me to be insomnic again. Unexpectedly insomnic as I was actually dead tired 4 hours ago.
But I guess the most unexpected thing for this week - or perhaps this past year - is that the most unexpected thing will take place when the unexpected was something that you actually expected in this first place but seems to be so unexpected that you do not think it's expected anymore. In short, I've saw the most unexpected being in the most unexpected place in the most expected manner. Which brought my distress (note: NOT eustress) & ready-to-crack-feelings to a whole new level.
Expected, isn't it?

No comments:
Post a Comment